What would y’all say?

amanda

So this may get long. I’m a little annoyed.

Let’s backtrack.

Me and my husband went on vacation with his friend the friends wife and their two kids. My husband would attend to his friends wife as if it was his own. We were getting our luggage from our cars and he had reversed parked so it was pretty hard for me to get all the bags. Well he comes down from the room and I give a sigh of relief because I was struggling. Well instead of helping me he goes straight and helps his friends wife. It annoyed me. I mean sure don’t help me just help someone else I got everything 🙄. He attended to her the whole trip.

I confronted him about it and he got annoyed. He said that if I was in that situation he would hope that his friend would help me. I said he would make sure his wife was taken care of before me like a regular man should do. He would just get mad at the whole situation every time I brought it up which seemed a little shady to me but I let it go.

Fast forward two months.

I find out that I’m pregnant and we were happy. Everything was fine. But one little thing I forgot to mention. My husband and his friends wife KEEP SNAPCHATTING. Constantly snapchatting. He sees nothing wrong with it. I see everything wrong with it. His friend even told him something about it. Because clearly why are y’all messaging??? Since it’s on Snapchat I can’t see what they’re talking about but he said that it was nothing crazy. His friend ends up messaging me on snapchat a lot. I ignore a lot of the messages because it’s kind of creepy. One day his friend sends me a video and it’s him winking. He was at a party and he was clearly very drunk. I wasn’t hiding anything and I showed my husband the video. He ends up telling me to block him. I had no issue with it bc I have nothing going on with his friend. When I ask my husband to stop talking to his friends wife he gets mad.

A month or two into my pregnancy he accuses me of cheating with his friend bc his friend was wondering if we had went to the doctor and how the baby was.

And current time. There’s this new hr lady at his job. Every day he comes home and talks about this girl. He mentioned to her that he’s very hard on school and he pays for my school. She said oh so that means you’ll pay for my school? He tells me this laughing thinking it’s funny. He also tells me that she’s mutual friends with a girl that I know. So he clearly was going through her social media’s. I ask what her name was so I could look her up. Her accounts are blocked so I thought why not add her she won’t know who I am. Well she did. And she told him why was I wanting to add her. He told her he was sorry and how I embarrassed him. And he got mad at me for being “crazy” I mean am I over reacting? He comes home every day and he expects me not to think they have something going on? He likes her? Something? With his friends wife also he clearly had something for her? Sorry this is so long I’ve been holding this in for a while. He’s also acting different on text message and he won’t answer my calls.