Spotting after going off the pill

Hi y’all.. I’m not sure if this is the right feed to post this on, but I have been off of the pill since July 4th, 2018 and have been ttc with my husband since that day.. the first two months my body and cycle seemed pretty normal and AF showed up on time both months.. I wasn’t worried about anything because I had been on the pill for 10 years and figured my body would need a couple of months to regulate itself. Well the last two cycles have been soo off. I’ve been spotting basically every day since September 13th (the last day of my 3rd cycle off of the pill). It ranges from light to medium spotting. Also, I’ve been having some pain during sex which is not normal for me at all. It’s only when he goes deep..

I have an appointment with my Dr on Thursday but want to know if anyone else has had an experience like this after stopping birth control.. I’m really worried and am hoping nothing serious is wrong with my body.. I might be nervous for no reason, but the thought that I might not be able to have kids keeps popping in my mind and it would be nice to hear success stories after something like this!!

Baby dust to all!! ✨💕✨