Feeling Alone

Staci.

So I’m currently a stay at home mom to a 5 month old for the most part. I occasionally sub in the school cafeteria plus I’m trying to get started in a home based business. At the moment, I’m trying to get projects together to do a craft show at the beginning of December. It’s hard to get a whole lot done during the day juggling a busy 5 month old and trying to keep the house picked up. My husband works full time and occasionally half a day on Saturdays. I know he is tired when he gets home and I feel guilty asking him to do a whole lot. That’s why i usually take the nights shifts plus get up and make his breakfast and pack his lunch. My dad occasionally comes over during the day and helps with our little girl but the whole time he is critiquing my work and doesn’t know why I’m even trying. He thinks it’s a waste of time. Plus when he is trying to take care of her and she wants me because he isn’t doing something right he gets mad at her and I and tries to keep her from me. Saying she is just spoiled that’s all that’s wrong. 🙄 Half the time, he comes over during naptime and wakes her up and wonders why she is fussy. 🙄🙄🙄 Although I hardly ask for help, everyone is constantly asking me to help them since they think I don’t do anything during the day. I really need help but don’t want to ask for it because every time I do I get criticized. Plus I really want my business to take off so I can throw it in everyone’s faces that I did it on my own. Why does everyone expect you to jump hoops for them yet they can’t do anything for you when you need them? Plus they want to know why my little girl is spoilt to me...um maybe because I’m the only one that takes care of her needs. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love being with my little girl all the time! In fact, I’m getting to the point I would rather stay at home with her than to go out in public or anywhere. Especially since it seems when my husband is off, he usually plans other things to do without us.