My Daughter (5yrs) πŸ’“ Pregnancy-Now πŸ’“ TTC#2

Marlei Mae β€’ Happily Engaged✨Mommy to a little girl✨Baby #2 on the way πŸ’™

Pregnancy progression, the day she was born, baby pics, family pics & recent πŸ’—

First pregnancy photo! I didn’t know I was pregnant! πŸ€£βœ¨βœ¨β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

My best friend noticed symptoms before I did lol & had me take a test. Cramping & hunger. I thought AF was about to arrive any day. This photo was taken right after I found out. I was 5weeks 😝

Very tiny bump! My fiancΓ©, Hailey’s daddy started calling me β€˜biggums’ from here on out during my pregnancy. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think it’s cute! 🀰🏼

Finally a little bump!!! πŸ€°πŸΌβœ¨πŸ‘πŸ»

She must have been poking her butt out. Being that thin I felt EVERYTHING. I felt her first kicks at 15 weeks! I was very tired my first trimester! πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻

At my fiends house admiring my belly. 😍😍😍😍

I cramped my entire pregnancy. I didn’t bleed though. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’“

My MC the year before my breasts were very swollen & tender. My breasts didn’t feel any different until 6 months pregnant when they started to leak through my shirt. It was very funny & embarrassing because my whole family saw πŸ˜‚

All dressed up at my Nana’s. Miss her dearly. RipπŸ’—

Finally looking pregnant & not β€˜FAT’ πŸ˜‚πŸ€°πŸΌ

I really started gaining weight. My pre-pregnancy weight was 116lbs! πŸΌπŸ€°πŸΌπŸ‘Άβœ¨

Starting to round out more! No morning sickness! I feel wonderful with tons of energy! 🍼 πŸ‘Άβœ¨

Belly starting interfering with my job cleaning houses lol. I pushed through it though until 35weeks 🍼

I got a beach ball in my tummy! Love being pregnant! πŸ‘Ά 🍼

Finally full term 😍 🀰🏼🀰🏼🀰🏼🀰🏼🀰🏼

Any time now! Feeling great!🀰🏼πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β­οΈβœ¨

My last photo! My due date! Valentines Day! 40weeks!! Went into labor 2 days later!!! 146lbs!!! πŸΌβœ¨πŸ€°πŸΌπŸ‘Ά

Maternity shoot at 6months pregnant with the love of my life πŸ˜βœ¨πŸΌπŸ€°πŸΌπŸ‘Ά

Baby bean ✨✨✨✨

Love this!πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Very detailed & looking like her daddy! πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά

Here she is!! Hailey Mae born February 16th 2013 @ 8:33pm 7lbs14oz! She has hair! Only a tiny bit of heartburn at the very end of pregnancy!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

She is sooooo gorgeous!!! Them cheeks doeee ☺️

We did our own photo shoot in the hospital πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Her itty bitty face is sooo cute!!! I’m in love!!!πŸ’“πŸ’“

Almost time to go home & meet Daddy πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—

Meeting Daddy for the first time!!! He’s in LOVE!! 😍

Loving them snuggles more than anything!!!πŸ’«πŸ’«

Starting to get big!!!!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Loving them chubby rolls!!!😍😍😍😍😍

She loves the outdoors! Her smile! She was such a good happy baby! Very blessed!!😁😁😁😁

Last year at the beach!!! πŸ– πŸ– β˜€οΈ β˜€οΈ

She’s in Kindergarten!!! πŸ“š πŸ–

All the pain I felt during her birth was soooo worth it. Look at my beauty that I have been blessed with!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

My Angel sent from above πŸ’— You saved me & daddy in ways we couldn’t have imagined! We love you Hailey Mae!!✨✨✨

Thanks for taking the time to look through my photos! It may seem like a lot but it’s only a glimpse into our beautiful life. Pray for us as we ttc baby #2. Hailey will be such an amazing big sister!!!

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ™β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ€°πŸΌπŸ€°πŸΌβœ¨βœ¨