kinda not ashamed I did this

Heyyyy guys soooo It's the same that did the ❗️HELP❗️post back at it again high as a kite but with a juicy story

So story time:

As we all know I come from a Christian family yada yada yada anywhozzles recently I was told that I shouldn't care what my family thinks Bc it's not their life so I took that to the heart and was like okay so today a girl added me on snap started texting me and asking me things turns out she's hot she's 17 and I'm 16 anyways we stared talking and then soon talking turned into that freak nasty talking she sent me a picture of her pussy and y'all I was shook her shot looked sexy asf I just wanted to eat her out anyways Bc I didn't send her nun cus I'm not confident like that anyways

Soon she told me to hump my pillow so that I could get off Bc I got turned on after riding my pillow for a few minutes naked we ended up sexting I fingered my pussys to the thought of her eating me out and finger fucking me. Soon I came on my fingers and that was it but yeah dats all not really exciting but yeah