Husband has low libido - causing problems

My husband and I have been married for 4 years and together for 9 years. For the past couple of months he is totally not interested in sex at all. We have sex like once every couple of weeks. I have to be the one to initiate it and 90% of time he turns me down. I want to have sex because of the intimacy part, not necessarily for pleasure, ya know? Even if I try to kiss him he pushes me away. Gets mad at me if I try to cuddle with him in bed. He even gets mad now when I ask him to have sex. He says I am annoying him! I seriously feel like a part of me is dying inside. I have tried talking to him about it and he gets mad and doesn't take me seriously. But it is really hurting me. I need to have that level of intimacy and affection in my life. I don't know what to do anymore. I have tried buying lingerie, different types of toys and nothing. I suggested we see a sex therapist and he just laughed at me and said that was stupid! Ladies I need your advice on this because I can't live like this any longer!!! Help!