Am I being dramatic?

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year now (our anniversary is December 27) and.. I dont know if we are going to make it to one year. So theres this other girl and him and her have a veryyy close relationship. He has her fingerprints on her phone, they always talk and a lot of physical contact but He doesnt let me go on his phone (just to play games on it?) and it makes me really uncomfortable. I dont think he is cheating though but recently he cut her off to make me happy but I didnt really want that now theres another girl he talks to as often as her and everytime I just text a guy or have a conversation with one of my guy friends he gets jealous? And I had this one guy friend but we just joked and I rarely talked to him but he made me block him on instagram and I was like okay..? It makes me reallly mad that he can have a close relationship with a "girl bestfriend" but I cant even have a conversation without him getting mad. Im pretty sure theres other girls with this problem but am I being dramatic?