Tip for dealing with cramps!

Emily

Hey girls, just wanted to throw this little tip out there because it’s been a life saver. When you’re just about to start your period or when you’re on the first few days of it, make yourself some raspberry leaf tea. I can’t believe I didn’t discover it before, and it’s crazy it’s not talked about all that much. The tea has ingredients that help with muscle cramping in the pelvic region and I’ve found it to be very soothing. It helps with nausea and is really quite healthy for you. Just a day or so before I start my period I steep a big glass of it in some ice cold cranberry juice (I like it that way because the cranberries help tackle UTIs and yeast infections) and that in combination with a good heating pad works wonders. I’ve had horrible periods all my life, the type that have made me had to work my schedule around them because of how bad the symptoms are, but this tea has really made a difference for me. It may not be a solution for everyone, but I thought I’d as least share the tip. It’s been a lifesaver!