To befriend fear.

Ash • SC: httpxpelvenash

I have had some relationships that has put me in such negatives spots throughout my life that no longer allowed me to smile purely, to be confident, looking at the floor was my favorite thing to do. I have been in positions where maybe if i smile, It'll pass, maybe they'll look it over, maybe if i smile, they'll smile to. My depression was feeding me an entire setting for a houehold, making my hair seem wet, applying it's own personal makeup to my eyes, it even had it's own smile. My eyes bad no emotion, they felt empty. Everything was just so empty.

Then I met him.

I have never in my life found someone to be way too innocent to look the other way. To be careful, honest and loyal in ways I didn't believe existed. So insanely sweet, not to mentioned being treated the way he treats me, i don't know what to do. I'm so happy, so genuinely happy. But my fear is starting to get the best of me and I'm a bit terrified. Due to what I'm used to, I'm so scared that something will go wrong, maybe he'll find someone else, want someone else, play with someone else, something to treat me as I'm used to. I'm so terrified to get comfortable with being treated like he's in love with me. Like a queen. And i don't want that to eventually start eating at him.