HELP ME

Mya • Bi•Soccer Player•14•PATD•Cheerleader•Singer•

Im 14 and it runs Im my family to have a normal period. Like getting it so on the dot almost at the exact TIME. I’ve had it for 5 years so it’s normal by now. Last week I started bleeding but it was almost brown. So out of curiosity I checked the app and it said I wasn’t getting it for another 18 days. I figured maybe it’s the birth control bringing an early period (i started the birth controll 2 weeks before this but its the lowest dosage they have and the doctor said when I’m older if I want to get a higher prescription I should because my current one for my body has a low chance of preventing pregnancy. One morning (before the birth control about 5 weeks ago) i woke up with a hickey on my boob and my vagina was sore like the inside. I also had a dream I was raped. I found out you can be raped in your sleep and not wake up. Since a week after then ive had nausea, lower back pain, hunger, and all the other stuff. I’m really scared I have no acces to a test someone give me advice I can’t tell my parents they’re hella strict