I don't know what to do! Warning: this is long

Erica

So I have had a lot of jobs in my life. I have been trying to get into the local school district for a while do to the amazing scheduled they have to offer. Well last year I finally got in! I started training to become a bus driver, after two months of training and 3 months of subbing, I was offered a perminate position in march, a week later I found out I am pregnant! My problem is I found out that because I have not been there long enough to qualify for a leave of absence, which can go up to a year, I only qualify for temporary disability leave which only covers me for as long as the Dr recommends (12 weeks). Not a big deal, except that my SO has informed me in a not so pleasant way, that I am not going back to work after the baby is born. I would not see this as a problem except, 1. I love my job and its finally something I can do for the rest of my working career and build on it , 2. We don't really share our money he pays his half of stuff and I pay mine ( like roommates would) so if I don't have income my half doesn't get paid! I I choose to resign from my job after the 3 months then I will lose my route, my retirement, my medical, and my seniority. I can hope they hire me back with in the fall of next year but probably only as a sub. I feel stuck, I have solutions and ideas so this won't happen but a lot of people and components have to get on board and come together, including my SO, whom is not the easiest to talk to about this stuff

Sorry for the rant, I'm not sure what there is to respond to but I needed to get it off my chest.