Should I text this dude?

Okay so I started talking to this dude like a month ago, I eventually cut him off & unfriended him (Oct. 8th) because well he doesn’t have time because he’s busy with work and the days he’s free I’m not. It also lowkey seems as though he just wants to fuck too, eh I might be down with that but probably not lol so that’s part of the reason why I unadded him. Might be petty but another reason was that he left me on seen but his snapscore went up so he was texting other people and I don’t fw being left on seen. Lowkey wanna text him back (he texted me yesterday from my number and texted me on SC a few times even though hes unadded and I just left him on seen this was back in October though) because I kind of want to be in a relationship/ fw someone should I see if he’s up for it? *He texted me yesterday at like 5 and it’s currently 3:39 am

I’ll be reading comments but not responding

He does insist on hanging out always and asks but sometimes I have hw to do so I say no and when I am free like one time I told him Sunday, he had a family gathering to go to.

Edit- He did text me after leaving me on seen but the next day and he obviously wanted to talk seeing as though he still texted me multiple times knowing that I unfriended him, he even tried adding me back a couple times. (So he’s obviously trying lol) He does want to hang out with me but one of us is usually busy or he tries to hangout late at night which I’m good on that🤷🏻‍♀️. I think if I were to text him we could probably find time to hangout and he does work which he needs to do, wouldn’t want him taking the day ofd just to hang w/ me.