What should I go to the doctor for!?

So I've been married 2 years this April and since I've been married (and sexually active) I started having excruciating pains in my stomach, or ovary areas. Almost like menstrual pains but much more severe. My menstrual pains are horrible as it is but there have been times when I wasn't on my period when I should have probably gone to the ER, but at the time I wasn't insured and my husband and I didn't have the money. My problem now is that we've been trying to get pregnant for about 10 months and I'm worried that there's something wrong with me! I know couples probably shouldn't worry until they've been trying to conceive for at least 2 years but my mom and her mom were both very fertile. I've never been on any kind of birth control, ever, so I can't help but worry about it this early. My question is...with all my pains in mind as well as my inability to get pregnant, what type of doctor should I be seeing and what do I tell them/ask them?? Please help!