Anyone ever try reproductive acupuncture?

Cherokee

I’m currently seeing a reproductive acupuncturist, and so far I’m loving the treatments! I have no idea how much it’s gonna help, but lately I’ve felt more energetic and my anxiety went down tremendously! Also, My depression is at an all time low! That’s huge for me since I was ALWAYS feeling depressed and had the worst anxiety...I’m not even joking; I was at the point where I wanted to end my life bc ttc was just getting too hard and the thought of never being able to bear children was eating me alive.

3 1/2 weeks ago I found out that my ovarian reserve was extremely low for someone my age. I just turned 32 last month and my AMH levels were a .6. For someone my age my AMH levels should be at least at a 1.7, but normal is around 2.1 for anyone 33 and younger. After receiving that call it felt like my world was ending. How could I be so young and yet have the ovarian reserve of a 41+ year old? I broke down; my husband was at work, and I had no one to console me...I honestly could’ve ended my life right then and there if I wanted to, but I believe in that moment God came to me and told me DON’T GIVE UP!!!

It was at that moment I knew I couldn’t just allow myself to die. God knows what’s in store for me and He knows that I WILL be able to bear children, he just needed me to remember that His power and His will is greater than ANY fear or doubt that was polluting my mind and my spirit.

That night I gave all my fear and doubts to to God and started being more proactive. I came across a reproductive acupuncture ad and did some research on it and decided to get a consultation. I can’t say enough good things about it! For the first time in years of my ttc journey, I finally feel like I’m making progress! I’m not pregnant (yet) but I feel like I’m on the right track with this.

My last cycle before getting a treatment with them my period would only last 1 1/2 days with my flow mainly being clots. After just getting 1 treatment, my following cycle lasted a full 2 days with heavy flow and way smaller clots. That’s a big difference for me.

We’re doing an <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> this cycle and I’m getting another acupuncture treatment tomorrow. I’m hoping and praying that things go well, but I won’t lose hope since I just started getting acupuncture treatments. I’ve also increased my intake of iron, fish oil and CoQ10. I’ve also increased my daily exercise to 30 minutes of light cardio to ensure I get my blood flow moving. Also increased my leafy green intake and drinking tons of water!

I’m determined y’all!!! God Always fulfills his promises; we just need to trust Him and focus on taking care of our own mental and spiritual well-being. IT WILL HAPPEN!!!