Am I wrong ?

Ok so me and my ex just recently split up .. we had it rough .. long story short I got pregnant and I had surgery and found out it was a complete molar pregnancy. His mom would tell me it was my fault and I cpuldnt take it anymore with him or her she always got involved so I moced back with my family. Yesterday he was asking me to come back and I said I would think about it well as soon as he told his family one of his sisters or mom told me "what are you done being a hoe and thats why you wanna come back" after that I said nope not again and I sent him a screenshot and they all said it wasnt them.. what so it was casper maybe? So eventually they came out woth the truth and they said they were just trying to see what I would say and if I had nothing to be mad about I would go back with him. His family is mexican and really "macho" and his mom would always say that if one of her daughters didnt do what they were supposed to do at home she would even tell their husbands to beat them so they would do their chores.. he never laid a hand on me but he told me it was my fault for not going back he has me so damn brain washed I just need positivity and needed to vent ...