My vegan holiday survial tips and tricks . Don't panic I got your back.

Vi

My vegan holiday tips . If you need help ask me there are no stupid questions. I cook for meat eaters too n trust me they will love your food. You got this .

Mac n cheese use diya cutting board or good cheese sub that you can make into a cheese sauce . then cook n bake as you normally would.Don't forget add your vegan butter n cream cheese this will help keep it from being dry .

Greens use good smoke sauce n a little bit of vegan beef base plus imitation bacon chips not pieces add this at the end but cook greens first as you normally would.

Stuffing /dressing use coconut milk (you won't be able to taste it ) you can also use vegan chicken broth n use flax egg.

Sweet potato pie use flax egg n vegan butter.

For marshmallows use trader joes brand they melt n taste good

Almond egg nog .

For turkey if you want to cheat use gradiens turkey cutlets take the breading off season n roast it

For roast I use jackfruit n gluten shreds but you can use just jackfruit. Drain rinse season cook it as you would a roast . I all post exact recipe later.

Gravy brown the onion add the flour then little vegan chicken base or vegetable bullion .

Sweet Yeast rolls be sure melt your vegan butter with sugar. This will make sure your rolls aren't salty since we as vegans don't have an unsalted or sweet butter yet .

Use agave or dandelion honey in place of honey .

For sweet cornbread cook as you normally would use coconut milk or plain soy milk (the fat content is better) but add a little vanilla exact .Use cornstarch n oil with little baking powder as egg replacer. Also vegan butter.

Vegan butter is a tad salty if you need sweet butter or just unsalted butter melt or soften vegan butter add a tad bit of plant milk that has mild flavor n add sugar .You should be able make it solid again by placing it back in fridge or freezer then cut and use as needed.

Okay so this the video recipe I use for evaporated milk and condensed milk . For evaporated milk simply skip sugar part. I also use almond milk instead of soy but you can use coconut milk too if you like.

https://youtu.be/9qGkn1Hkwn4

This is roast recipe I use but with following changes below .https://youtu.be/vehbmvL3mtA

I drained soaked then rinse a can of jackfruit and added cup of gluten shreds

I seasoned it with generously with garlic powder ,half a packet of lipton onion and mushroom seasoning ,a lil onion powder ,some browning sauce a cap full of liquid smoke, two spoonfuls of vegan beef seasoning . I browned some onion and garlic then threw everything in the skillet with some corn starch turned fire down let simmer for 30 minutes. I turned my oven 350 cut up some potatoes added everything from skillet to the pot. I added a Lil more browning sauce and a little more beef season with a half cup of water covered it and let cook for in hour and a half.

Oh I also cut up some rice paper put it in the pot gave it fatty affect added cap oil too.

**Note please be careful n taste as you go with the vegan beef seasoning . Certain brands of it can be VERY SALTY. Also make sure get the jackfruit in brine or water not syrup and be sure rinse it really good n let soak n water inside fridge for at least n an hour this take away that bitter taste. Jackfruit is also way cheaper at Asian market .

A gluten free easy but delicious "porkless" pork roast recipe.

https://youtu.be/2I4WAE3upXI

Vegan Honey glazed sliced ham

Yves bacon . Take yves bacon lightly season with smoke sauce and chicken flavor on both sides . Don't over salt and or smoke. Add ham to skillet to lightly seared on both sides . take out let cool. Make your honey glaze sauce with using your honey replacement. Turn on oven to 325 grease your loaf pan and or use parchment paper. Add a lil oil or vegan butter to your ham then add honey glaze put into oven covered for no longer then 20 minutes . Keep close eye on it.