Scared hes gunna cheat.

So ladies I been with my boyfriend sense sept 4th, perfect relationship when we are together, never fight, arguments last 10 mins max and ends in “ I’m sorry I love you” well he recently got a job where he goes to work for 2 weeks 4 hours away, site. So like whatever not a big deal it’s work right? So anyways coming up in a couple weeks is December, closer to Christmas.. he’s going away for Christmas down to his home town for 2-3 weeks id say, and I think he’s coming back for New Years for me. Not sure yet, but he’s gunna be down there for that long with all this friends and old buddy’s, old friends. Girls too, I’m super stressed. Like heart broke. I have trust issues and anxiety, depression and my last 2 relationships I got cheated on and hit. So I’m pretty hurt about love. But this guy means sooo much to me and I know I mean something to him, he does a lot for me. But my gut feeling ladies is getting to me. Maybe I’m just crazy. But he only moved up here 3 months ago so I kinda just met him and had no clue of his history. That’s why I’m so stressed. What if he cheats on me. Or when he’s out at the bar with his buddies he does something. God I cry even thinking about it. I’m so stressed please help. Advice. But please if you don’t have anything nice to say than I don’t wanna hear it.