I need help ladies!!!!!!!

So i’m not exactly sure when I ovulated but on the 11th which by the app was suppose to be my ovulation day and I was cramping (so i’m guessing it was correct) then the 12th I started to get tender breast and a little bit of bloating which is usually normal for me during ovulation but it is always very light and usually goes away like the day after I ovulate. So on the 13th my mood swings were everywhere and till this day they still are and the 13th , 14th and 15th I was having milky creamy discharge (a lot of it) .Then on the 15th and 16th I was having period like cramps and my bloating was getting worse and my tender breast (not normal for me). Now my breast are killing me and my bloat is so bad. I’m eating like crazy and i’m peeing more often (which it should be too early for that so i’m not sure what’s wrong) also im soo tired. Btw the days I had sex are the days with the little hearts under it. I’m waiting to miss my period but have any of you ladies gone through this similar thing and we’re pregnant ?