Does anyone know what this could be?

Me

I’ve been struggling with pain for the past 5 years. The pain is mostly in my right wrist and my right knee. This pain gets really bad when it’s cold and when it’s raining. I can’t sit or stand for long periods of time without either getting stiff or being sore. Btw I did sprain my wrist years ago but it was healed completely and I had knee surgery two years ago but this pain is different from what I had before. I had blood tests done around 2013 to 2014 and was tested for lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and something else but I can’t exactly what but the tests came back negative. It’s been years and I’ve been trying to deal with it but it’s becoming unbearable. I know none of y’all are doctors but I was wondering what this could be and if it still could be one of the things I was tested for before.

And I know most of my pain is on the right side of my body but it does tend to wear down the left side as well.

And another thing, there have been times that I would get out of bed or wake up at night when I would try to walk I couldn’t (and no I was not sleeping on my leg) there have also been times where when I wasn’t sleeping on my arm where I couldn’t feel it.