Contractions?

Sarah

So right now I’m dealing with what I guess is contractions. It feels like cramps around my lower abdomen. I’m not sure if this is just my body preparing for labor or if I should be concerned. They’re not too painful at the moment but they’re frequent. My water didn’t break and I don’t have any other signs other than frequent “contractions”...help😭

Also I’m 34 weeks if that helps

UPDATE: We ended up going to labor and delivery around midnight because the contractions were getting worse and we wanted to be on the safe side. When we got there, there was this one nurse that really just didn’t help at all. She basically downplayed everything and made me feel like I was overreacting. When the doctor checked my cervix I was starting to dilate so jokes on her I was right lol. My main point though is, you know your body. I know as first time moms we tend to freak out over smaller things, but if you feel something is wrong don’t let someone tell you “oh well if you had called ahead of time we would have told you not to come in”.