34 weeks 3 days & feeling strange

Emily • Momma to Miss Emma!

So for the last 2 days I have been having fairly consistent BH contractions- more than 6 in an hour IF I am up and moving. Typically moving around makes them go away but the only way I can escape them the last 2 or 3 days is to sit still and not do anything. As soon as I start to change position or stand up from a seated position, it hits me and my belly gets really tight. My low back also gets uncomfortable and the only position in standing that I am comfortable in is if I rest my arms on the counter and let my belly sag. I'm having to use a heating pad on my back for discomfort for the last week now. I go to the doctor in 2 days. I woke up this morning and I also have diarrhea all the sudden. I'm just wondering what other FTM have experienced around this time in pregnancy. Idk what is normal and what might indicate preterm labor. Help!

Side note: I live in NC and we got 18 inches of snow yesterday which is unheard of for our area, so hopping in the car and heading to L&D to be checked out isn't really optimal lol.