What an Asshole.

So today is my 3 year wedding anniversary. Once again nothing from my hubby. The other day i mentioned that one of these days i want a real diamond ring. He had a problem with that. He wont save money for Christmas and i have to take up babysitting just to get our son Christmas gifts. But last month he spent money on a party bus for my step daughter lied to me said he was working with his grandpa. He even bought 4 expansive bottles of spray ranging between $140 to $150. This month told me he paid all the rent that was a lie. He just keeps spending money on himself and his daughter. im am floored that i cant even get flowers from him. Then last night i mentioned that i need lube tmi sorry he said geeze you just want me to keep buying things i told him and yet you never buy anything we need. He is the one with a full time job making 700 a week every Friday gets paid but yet we never seem to have any money for things i need or our son needs. Did i mention i clean our home all the time and am exausted oh and im raising all his kids 5 of them and taking on 2 other kids every day by myself. This man has only ever given me 1,000 dollars over the last 8 years of being together. I am going to bed with another heavy disappointed heart. Oh my birthday is on the 21st and i wont get to do anything then as well. I also won't have anything under the tree for me. I cant spend my little bit of money i make because well my son needs Christmas gifts. Did i tell you he promises me things and never follows through. Ugg good night.