Any uplifting advice helps

I’m 23, currently still living with my parents. I have 2 jobs and don’t ask my parents for no money, I even help them pay bills. A little over a week ago I found out I’m pregnant, boyfriend is being really supportive & his family too. When my dad found out he took it too deeply, more than I thought he would it literally hurt his soul. He’s now being a little more understanding & saying that my boyfriend can move in cause he doesn’t want me to leave. But he’s caring a little too much over what ppl are going to say because I’m not married. We have family coming over for the holidays & there’s times that I don’t feel good so I’m not sure how I’m supposed to fake it. This is so stressful that as bad as I feel, I feel like I’m rejecting my baby, I have had the feeling of regret it, I will not have an abortion & I’m sure of that. I just wish I could’ve waited, I just didn’t think it was going to be this hard on me because of my age, I literally feel like my dad took it as if I’m 15 yrs old that can’t provide for herself. The reason I don’t move out with my boyfriend on our own is because I’m scared of getting bad morning sickness & that he’ll see me like that, I know it’s dumb but I have a really strong fear of that. I’m just so stressed & confused...