Thank you to the mom at The Cheesecake Factory

My 3 month old for some reason just cries and cries if we take her out and it’s too loud or there’s too much going on. Any other time, she’s the most perfect baby.

Yesterday my grandma and I attempted to take her to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and of course we get sat down and she starts to cry immediately. Nothing I did would comfort her.

After 20 min of trying to calm her down I start getting upset and embarrassed and tell my grandma I just want to leave because I know she isn’t going to settle down until we leave.

I pack up everything with tears in my eyes and the young lady at the table next to us stops me and says, “I have 2 little ones of my own, I know what you’re going through. Your daughter is beautiful and you’re doing such an amazing job momma.”

I said thank you and raced out because I was about to breakdown and cry. I’m also dealing with postpartum depression so this was all just really overwhelming for me.

So thank you, mom at The Cheesecake Factory for making me feel better and understanding what I’m going through. You will never know how much that meant to me. ❤️