Masturbated and now I can barely feel my strings?!

Sarah

I got the IUD exactly 2 weeks and 1 day ago. I did have sex 2 days after insertion with a condom, and then again after over a week. I haven’t had sex after that. Last time I checked my strings was last week, so, about 1.5 weeks after insertion.

These past two days I was trying to “learn how to squirt” and I managed to learn where my bladder and g spot are but of course no squirt. Yesterday after I was done masturbating basically, I felt a few cramps. Slight cramps continued and I wondered if maybe I moved it because of the pressure or something? In the morning I saw CLOTHS, not just a bit but it looked like clear slime. I had fertile, clear and sticky CM but it was a lot. So I put my finger in to feel the strings and I can’t feel them! Then I position myself a bit better and I can barely feel them but I’m sure the first week I only had to squat and not put my finger way in like today. I’m freaking out and I made an appointment for this Saturday but has this happened to anyone? My gyno though said that the strings curl up with the body temperature and that if I could feel then then I’m fine, but I have read that if you feel the strings low or high it might be displaced.

Help please 😭