Looking for general advice
So I have had some pretty weird things happening this cycle.
I don't know how many DPO I am as I gave up using OPKs. They never seemed to turn positive for me, I don't know why, and I just found myself getting stressed when it come time to take them. I took a couple this cycle and then stopped.
My partner and I BD every other night during my fertile window (according to Glow) and a few other times outside this period as well. I'm due for my period early next week (Monday/Tuesday)
Things going on:
• Fatigue - I'm a teacher and I just finished my school year (Australia) as well as spending the last week moving classrooms I had put it down to this but it's like no other tired I've ever experienced before
• Cramping - I have had some slight cramping in the last week
• Lower back pain - also again I put this down to work and moving classrooms
• Some nausea - particularly first thing in the morning and then after I eat (no vomiting though)
• CM continuing/increase - Usually what I've found is after my ovulation period my CM goes dry for about a week until I get my period. Since ovulation my CM has remained constant with only the slight colour change to cloudy/white in the last week.
The picture is a small amount of CM I got from just one wipe (there was more) and this is every time I go to the toilet. It's a lot, it feels like I have my period but it's just the CM! I feel I should add the CM is very sticky and thick.
Just looking to see what people think. I don't know when's the best time to test but I also don't want to get my hopes up!
Thanks in advance 😀