Sex Frustration Please give advice Ladies! Please!

My husband and I have been married for 2 years and it’s been kinda rocky. Not anything terrible, but anyway, at the beginning sex was amazing and we were both excited to do it all the time.. not so much anymore. For the past year I’ve been very unsatisfied because I have a hard time orgasming and he kinda gave up trying to get me to. So I was telling him that last night and I come to find out that he’s been very frustrated to because he feels like I have to many expectations, I don’t want to lead but don’t want to be lead, he never can tell what I want, He’s hurt that he doesn’t turn me on enough to get to me to orgasm.. etc. So now I’m just kinda depressed because I love being with him, but we both seem unhappy sexually and I don’t know what to do to fix it. I’ve tried telling him what I want but I’m not really good with communication, everything I say seems to come out completely wrong. So when we do discuss it we both end up frustrated and nothing gets solved. After our discussion last night we hugged and snuggled and both apologized for the way we’ve been making each other feel.. but like I said, nothing was really solved, and I’m afraid that next time we are together that it’ll just be the way it has been again. And I just really want us BOTH to enjoy it like we used to. Has anyone had to deal with this before? Does anyone have any advice? I would sure appreciate it, and please no negative comments.

I thank you ladies in advance for your comments. I would like to keep this post anonymous, so I won’t be responding to any comments. Thank you for taking the time to read. ❤️