It’s finally happening...

Doro • Expecting Twins Aug/20/2019🤰🏾👶🏽👶🏾🥰

So I’ll start from the beginning and I’ll try to make it short.

Saturday 12/8

I woke up with a bad headache I thought it was because I didn’t get enough sleep so I proceeded to go to work still feeling sick. So by the time I got off I’m telling my boyfriend I feel nauseous and I feel like I have to throw up. So as we’re on our way home I threw up a little at one train station but still proceeded to go home. So we finally get to our stop and right before the door opened I threw right up in my hand and continued to throw up for what seemed eternity.

Sunday 12/9

We’re eating Philly chicken steaks and he begins coughing and then runs to the bathroom (we’re at the mall) when he comes back he tells me he threw up and I’m like wow ok.

Monday 12/10-Tuesday 12/11

I was awaiting my period but nothing came.

Wednesday 12/12

I couldn’t sleep so I’m like take a test they usually turn out negative. Sure enough after 30seconds there was two lines I’ve been going crazy ever since it’s surreal. I go back in 4 weeks to hear the heartbeat I’m too excited I have to keep myself busy for 4 weeks.

I created a cute box to announce it to my boyfriend. We’re excited!!!

I got test happy as you can see but the first two are from Wednesday and the last is from yesterday.

I’m excited to be a first time mom. I was not expecting this but this is my Christmas Bean. I wish you all baby dust!!!💙❤️💙❤️💙