Cycle day 78??? Negative tests?!

I’m so lost. I haven’t had my period since the beginning of October. I keep testing urine and nothing comes back positive, just negative digitals. Last one was last week after I went to the doctors and got blood work done. They still haven’t gotten back to me yet cuz they had to send the bloodwork out of their office because they don’t do it there. But now I know I won’t get results till after Christmas since it’s the holidays 😅

I might take another urine test tomorrow once I go to the store and hope if I am, my HCG levels will be higher for it to detect, but otherwise I’m at a loss. For the last 3ish weeks I’ve been constantly nauseous, especially by chicken, but pretty much anything makes me gag (popcorn last night was so gross to me 😂). I’m moody, always tired, and my skin is breaking out so bad. I don’t know what’s going on, because it seems like I’m pregnant, but theres no proof from tests.

HELP 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ps. My periods are usually clockwork. I can predict it usually and only ever be off 1-2 days so it’s not being irregular