Am I wrong?

Tatyana

My LO is a catnapper. Some weeks she will go 3-4 days with hour plus naps and then a whole month of 30 minute naps every 1.5 hours throughout the day. I literally get nothing done. I have no time for myself to do anything. It’s frustrating. Today, I put her down for her first nap and what do you know? 20 minutes later she’s back up. I barely had time to eat. I mumbled “this is so frustrating” under my breath and my husband retorts back “shouldn’t you be used to this by now, it’s her norm”. I literally wanted to snap him in half. I take care of our daughter 90% of the time because I’m a SAHM and she’s EBF. I told him that “I get that this may be her norm but it doesn’t make it any easier on me to accept. It’s frustrating and hard”. I told him, I would hope if you were taking care of our child for the last 6 months and only getting a few minutes here and there for himself that I would feel sympathy for him feeling frustrated every now and then. I’m currently fuming in the other room. Sometimes I feel like (some) husbands don’t understand the hard work it takes to raise a child and keep your own sanity.

I get that this is my job and what I signed up for but I should be allowed to feel upset and frustrated sometimes.