Cervical cerclage

Nicole

So I've had two premature babies already. With my first born at 26 weeks I started having tightenings was kept in hospital for 2 days then sent home and I had her at 31 weeks. My second born I was put on progesterone pessaries my labour tried to start at 27/28 weeks and again at 29 weeks I was kept in hospital for a few days both times then I had him at 32 weeks. This is my 3rd pregnancy (our surprise pregnancy 😂😂) i had a cerclage placed at 18 weeks (I'm 29 +2 days now) all was fine just the usual pregnancy pains then my tightenings started at 26 weeks had a positive fetal fibronectin test and kept in for a few days and I've been put on bed rest. Now obviously I've 2 young kids so I'm not on complete bed rest as I've still to be a mummy to these 2 as well but has anyone ever had a cerclage and gone on to be full term or at least get a bit further? I've had my steroids for baby's lungs and if I get to 36 weeks I'll have my stitch taken out then I'm not 100% hopeful that it's going to work but trying to be positive.