Am I being selfish?

I know this sounds really selfish but I’m really struggling hearing of others pregnancies, births etc. A lot of people I went to school with have either been pregnant or had a baby and my close friend got an abortion because her “boyfriend made her” though the truth is she didn’t know who the father was until recently.

I have been told I might not be able to conceive and have been really struggling ever since and when I hear that others are pregnant/ given birth it makes me so sad and jealous. I become really bitter. So many people getting pregnant without wanting to or trying.

Then there’s my friend who got the abortion and talks as if it was nothing. Like how can she do it? So many people struggle to have babies and would do anything on earth to conceive and she’s telling me how she would probably get another one as she’s too young. Well stop having unprotected sex then?!?!?

I don’t know what’s up with me but it’s really starting to upset me to the point where I’ve deleted people that have had babies and just can’t bare hearing about them. Even about my SO’s children as it upsets me.

Is this normal or do I need to just suck it up? Does anyone else feel the same?

Update:

I want to thank everyone for the comments. And I hadn’t actually thought about therapy but feel maybe it is a good idea. I do feel bad for feeling so bitter towards my friend and do keep my thoughts to myself as wonder if she’s just putting on a brave face and she’s actually hurting more than she lets on. Just tricky for me to come to terms with. That’s all x