Family drama!

No idea where to post this, so I’m sorry if it’s in the wrong spot!!

But I’m almost 24 weeks pregnant with my babygirl. And the bullshit I’m getting from my side of the family is RIDICULOUS. Firstly, my grandma doesnt like the name I’ve picked out for MY daughter. So she had made sure everyone knows that she hates the name. I chose Isabelle Rose (because me and the dad agreed on that) and she wants me to name her Michelle Ann. So now she refuses to refer to her by her name, she says “package” or some other bs thing. Now on top of that, she’s pissed that I told my old co-workers about Isabelle since I’ve kept in contact with them. She is pissed because we use to work at the same place. I was laid off and she retired, but she keeps giving me shit because “she doesn’t even get to tell them because I told them.” She makes rude remarks saying I’m going to be a bad mom & that I’m going to be relying on my parents help for everything. She also tells the whole family that she didn’t retire to be a babysitter. (SHE WILL NEVER babysit my kid.)

My mom says I’m just making stuff hard on her because she has to try and keep both of us happy, but instead she constantly takes my grandmas side. When I first found out I was pregnant my grandma told my mom it was time for everyone else in the family to know about it so my grandma can get excited about being a grandma (she’s already a fucking grandma). I told them I wanted to wait ONE more week to share MY news because that’s when I would know the gender. But naturally they decided to send out a group text and go against my wishes. On top of all this she tried to punch me at a restaurant about a month ago right in front of my mom.

I’m almost 21 years old & already nervous enough, does anyone have any advice? Or has anyone delt with similar circumstances? I just don’t know what to do 😔