Rant 🙄

Emily

Just have to rant because im disappointed in my childs father. He has cheated in every relationship hes ever been in. He cheated on me the whole time i was pregnant. I finally left him 2 weeks after my daughter was born. About a month after he got into a relationship with his current girlfriend and they have been together for a little over a year now. He constantly cheats on her and told me the other day that he doesnt want to be with her forever and he isnt happy. He is 32 damn years old and still treating relationships like hes still a teenager. Now obviously this isnt my buisness BUT my daughter gets drug into this mess. I left him because i didnt want to raise her in an unhappy home. Now hes still going to put her through that. Ive begged him to end it before our daughter is old enough for it to really affect her but the truth of the matter is that its going to be the same cycle with different girls 🤦🏼‍♀️ i just want him to act his age and find a woman he can treat in a way that he would want our daughter to be treated by her future husband. But i know that i have to be extra picky about the man i marry one day because thats the only hope she has to look up to