Same day outside ultrasound at 10.5 weeks

We plan to announce tomorrow on NYE but the last two days I was overcome by worry and anxiety that something wasn’t right and I just kept imagining announcing and then two weeks later finding out something had happened to baby.

I decided to search up some independent ultrasound offices and found one near by with good reviews, thinking there’s no way I was going to be able to get in the same day, especially since it’s a Sunday! However they were able to see me and...

WOW is all I have to say! It was such a good experience and much different than a typical OB ultrasound. The atmosphere was so awesome, the tech took her time and gave us 7 photos and two dvds with videos and additional pictures.

Everything is good and baby is doing perfectly, and I am so happy to have peace of mind. Well worth the $50, a small amount for all the stress it relieved and pictures I received! I would highly recommend going to and outside ultrasound tech if you are wanting a little more out of those appointments or if you need peace of mind between your normal OB check ups!!

Here’s my 10w4d ultrasound :) lil bub was sleeping then woke up and swam like crazy 🤗