Could pass for drunk in public I was so sick

M

I’ve been staying with my parents for 5 days as my husband recovers from the flu. I’ve had a cough and some mucus in my throat but nothing terrible. My parents are great. Super supportive and made me feel like I had some sense of normalcy with all this craziness going on. However I have gotten off my pill schedule for Bonjesta and Zantac to cope with morning sickness. I would forget to take a dose since my routine was off.

Anyway I woke up, took a shower, got dressed, and loaded my car up with what little I brought over for my stay. While I was loading up my car, I coughed and stood up and ran to my parents side yard to throw up all of the water I drank and my liquid vitamins my doctor wanted me on bc my husband was sick. Of course it wasn’t dainty... I hobbled around like a drunk woman and was finally able to make it up the steps to the front door. I banged on the door and my dad opens it back up and went into total Dad mode. Grabbed tissues and water. Helped me sit down and catch my breath.

So... to all you momma to be’s out there having a rough morning, I’m right there with you! I’ve taken the day off and resting in bed.

Best of luck to you all! May 2019 bring us healthier days!!