Should i be mad about this? 🤔🤔

My boyfriend never spends time with me. Like he goes to work and when he comes home it's either he plays his video games straight to bed or he has sex with me then goes to sleep. He never trys to engage in conversation or ask me if there is something I would like to watch.

On his days off he has his friends over and they play video games. I've expressed to him that I've been very lonely because all I have is my son and I'm home alone all the time while he is at work and it would be nice if one of his days off he would spend time with me. He always replies with "I have to give my friends attention too" ...

Well that's good and all but you don't give me any. I tell him I dont want to just be treated like a house plant. Something he just maintains.

So I told him last night that I didn't think it was going to work out between us. Because at that point I was just kind of done with it. I didn't see a future with him.

So he got "upset" and the next morning he was like. Okay. How about one of my days off I spend time with you and the other with my friends.

And in retrospect yeah that sounds like it should be okay.

But I told him I didn't want to feel like I was just being scheduled in.

He said well I can't give you 100% of my time. My friends need attention too.

I said I'm not asking for 100% but I shouldn't be 50/50 either. I told him it's different when you're in a relationship.

At this point I just don't feel like it's worth it because I discuss this and he does nothing to change it.. but doesn't want to loose me?

Also I'll probably get a lot of hate for this one but. I just got out out of a very toxic situation where I had to leave my job to watch my son. I've been looking but it hard this time of year. And I was recently in a car accident so I don't have a vehicle. Well I had no money and it was Christmas time. I went to the mall with my boyfriend and my son and he was spending a ridiculous amount of money on his friends.

Well... I had finally found a ride Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> I wanted to get him something from Walmart with the little bit of money I had. Sadly Walmart was closed... So I went to mconalds and got him one of the Spiderman toys. Which I though wasn't to bad because he likes spiderman... of course I said it was from my son 😅 because I was a bit embarrassed about the gift. ....

Well he didn't get me anything. He didn't get my son anything. Which I can not stress enough I do not care about the material stuff. It's just the thought... Because he spent so much money getting his friends stuff and didn't have a single thing for either one of us..

I just don't know how to feel about this guy anymore...

Am I wrong for feeling like this?

I'm just looking for advice and support.