Crying husband

Kierstin

Tonight I was taking a bath and asked my husband to get our daughter if she woke up. So she's sales up like she does pretty much every night. 🙄🙄 I can hear my husband doing everything he can to try to calm her but she's literally screaming at the top of her lungs. I finally get out after about 15 minutes. The second I took my daughter from my husband she stopped crying. I could tell this really hurt him because then he started crying. He didn't want to talk to me about it but I'm assuming he felt bad that he couldn't comfort her and that she always wants her mom. Now, I know there are reasons for this that are both his and my fault. I change her, bathe her, put her to bed, get up with her in the middle of the night, breastfeed her, and I'm obviously home with her all day. My husband will help here and there but I'd say I do about 95% of the work that comes with having a baby. I know there are things he can do to help and some times he does. But sure obviously wants her mom more often because I'm the one taking care of her. I guess I know what the problem is. Im just wondering if anyone else has gotten into this situation and how did you fix it?