Feeling guilty for wanting to get pregnant as soon as possible after MC

Lea

I found out I was pregnant on dec. 14, (which was a totally surprise) had blood tests and an ultrasound and was determined to be 6 weeks. I went to see my OB/gyn on dec. 24 after bleeding slightly and was told my pregnancy was no longer viable. Miscarried in the ER on dec. 26. Finally stopped bleeding yesterday. We want to try again as soon as possible but I keep feeling guilty that I’m moving on after my miscarriage so quickly. I loved and wanted that baby so much. I only knew about him/her for ten days. How soon is too soon?

I also have such a desire to give my parents the grandbaby they are so looking forward to. I felt like such a disappointment when I had to tell them I had miscarried. Especially on Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>. That’s absolutely not the first or foremost reason my husband and I want to get pregnant again, but it’s definitely weighing heavy on my heart.

Does anyone have any words of wisdom or encouragement? The hormones and grief and feelings are like a rollercoaster. I’m sad one moment and fine the next and then I’m desperate to be pregnant again the next moment.