Miscarried in August and My best friends sister found out her baby is due in late April when I was due in April.

Its hard to hear that and I'm trying to be okay but I cant seem to be okay when people bring up oh u will be a great mom and have another chance. I hold my feelings in all the time. I work to get things off my mind I don't really have ppl to talk to about my miscarriage becuz I found out i was pregnant in July on the 24th and miscarried sometime in August and I never once got an ultrasound picture or know what my baby was going to be and I know most people whos due in April found out the sex of their babies and it kills me inside but I try soo hard to be happy. Idk if I need to just write about it or what I can do cuz I really want a family with the love of my life but idk if I can give that to him when he doesnt seem to talk to me about the baby. I just recently got my first tattoo 2 days after my birthday which was the 1st of December. In memory of my baby I lost. I also kept all the tests I took idk if that's normal but it helps me remember that I'm still a mother.