Nausea remedies??? Or tips for surviving work?

I’m at 7 weeks in my first pregnancy, with a confirmation appt. set for next Tuesday. For the past week and a half nausea has hit me hard. Today I went in to work at 8 fighting nausea, got sick at 9, and had such persistent nausea until 3 that I accomplished nothing. I was great from 3-5, but every time I get in the car it gets triggered again so as soon as I pulled out of the parking lot to go home I was back to square one. I have tried ginger tea, pink stork nausea tea, & preggie pops. So far nothing has worked. I’m so happy to finally be pregnant, and if I didn’t have to work (or ride in the car anywhere) I wouldn’t really mind the reminder that I’ve got something miraculous happening. But I have to find a way to be able to be productive at work.

Any help, tips, ideas, etc. are greatly appreciated.

Side note: My poor husband’s mind is blown that ‘morning sickness’ can last all day. Despite me assuring him that it’s normal he wouldn’t rest until I called the doctor to make sure. Thankfully he’s been a trooper through my “I think I can eat eggs but I’m not sure, go ahead and make them, but I might not eat them. ...Nope! Take them away, TAKE THEM AWAY!” “I don’t even want to see vegetables, the thought of them makes my stomach turn.” “The only thing that sounds good is fries, but driving to get them will make me sick, can you pick some up for me? ..No, I don’t want anything else just fries and maybe toast, just thinking about any other food makes me feel sick.”