Sister is pregnant

Hi. I never thought I would post on here, I just enjoyed reading similar post to what I was going though, but I’ve come to my rock bottom.

My sister and I are 3 years apart and since we both got married in the last 3 years, we told each other that we will get pregnant together. (I know it’s creepy. But it would be cool to have out first children together and maternity leave together lol) We have been trying with our husbands for the last 6 months. I was never on BC and she was for years, so I thought that my husband and I would get pregnant quickly and first. After the first couple months of aunt flow showing up I purchased ovulation strips and tried to track my cycle that way. After the first month I felt crazy and dramatic. I also didn’t really know what I was looking at so I stopped those.

I then needed up purchasing fertility drinks for my husband and I and we told those almost solidly for a month. My ovulation day was the 31st of December. We did the deed the 25th and the 28th.

My sister told me last night that she is pregnant. I am so happy for her but I am so scared for AF to come on Monday (the 14th) .

I haven’t felt any symptoms. I am a crying mess.

Any encouraging words? Advice? Hugs?