My weight loss journey!✨💕

Alex • 6/30/20 💙

Hey guys! I just wanted to share part of my journey with you all in hopes to help some people ❤️ So my cycles have always been irregular. I’m talking maybe 3 times a year when I was a teen. At 17 I got on the Depo shot. Between then and age 21 I gained 90lbs. I stopped the shot at age 19, but it messed me up horribly. Fast forward to July 2016, I was 21 and miserable with my image. I was told by my doctor to download MyFitnessPal and stick to 1200 calories a day. So I did that plus worked out daily in my home! By November I was down 55 pounds! And after only losing 10 pounds, I had regular periods EVERY month! Which was amazing. Now I’m 23 and TTC, I’ve gained back about 18 pounds and I’m doing the same diet I did 2 years ago! I have awesome recipes and meal plans if anyone is interested ☺️ I’m a super picky eater too haha. I’m hoping once I start losing weight again we’ll be able to conceive a healthy baby!💕 After 2 miscarriages last year, and now an irregular period since my last one, I’m super hopeful!✨