CM Question

Lydia • 👼👼👼👼

I'm not sure if I even ovulate anymore. I don't get stretchy cm and if I do I always miss it. The texture and quantity does change though. Sometimes I have watery cm, sometimes I have creamy cm and at other times I have sticky cm and sometimes it's totally dry. Last month it didn't get dry at all and I thought I might have finally gotten pregnant because I was producing a lot of cm that was either watery or creamy but mostly creamy. I'm usually dry before my period. Turns out af was just 2 days late😕 thank God I didn't take a hpt. But that doesn't explain all the cm though. I googled and saw that you can ovulate with ewcm but I'm not sure how accurate that is. But I really hope that it is accurate. Can anyone tell me if fertile CM really works? But then again it won't help me ovulate. I have ovoboost but had to stop because it makes me pee way too much. I also have cassava twins and chasteberry. I stopped taking those too for now because I bought a new product that has in maca and all the essential vitamins(fertilitop for women) and I had seen before buying it that maca should never be mixed with other fertility supplements. My period just ended on the 7th and I forgot to start it yesterday and today so I'm be starting tomorrow. Really hope it'll work.🤞🏼