I hate my husband

***First I’d like to note obviously he wasn’t like this when we got married it all started about 4 years ago after we had our 2nd child. We’ve been together for 8 years and have 3 children. I’ve been the one who works and takes care of him, the kids and the house(which we bought but it has been in the family so it was very cheap and will be in his name because it’s his family) from the moment he wakes up to the moment he goes to sleep no exaggeration he is on his tablet watching YouTube all day while I’m at work with the kids running wild in heavy diapers. He’ll pick up a few things and change the kids before i get home from work so he “doesn’t have to hear me bitch” I’m trying to potty our son so when I’m home he wears underwear, but when I go my husband won’t keep him out of a diaper because he has no patience at all, then tells me I’m not trying hard enough. When I am home he’s in the kitchen all day on his tablet with headphones on and I’m in the living room on the couch usually watching cartoons with my kids, if I ask him to do something he throws a tantrum then we start arguing and I tell him he’s been sitting in the kitchen on his tablet all day and he’ll tell me all I’ve been doing is sitting on my ass watching cartoons and I’m like uh yea? Taking care of our kids? And he’s like you haven’t been doing shit, shut up, just shut you’re fucking mouth. I just despise him, I want to leave so bad but he says the house is his and he’ll take my kids from me because I have no where to go and his grandma is very wealthy. I don’t know what to do, I feel worthless I feel the only way out of this is to end my life which is so selfish of me because I have babies, but I’m at the end of my rope with him here. I don’t know what to do anymore I’m genuinely unhappy.