37 +1 and having strong cramping

Johanna
Yesterday 8/27 I had a cervical exam I'm currently 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. About 6-7 hours after the exam, I went to the restroom and noticed a little blood on my liner and there was what I think was a little amount of mucous plug with blood in the toilet. I never bled in my other two pregnancies, not even after cervical exams. This pregnancy has been SO TOTALLY different from my other two that I don't know what to think or expect anymore. I want to think it could be the exam that caused it. An hour after that I went and walked at least 2 miles. Came home, took a shower, drank me a cup of RLT and had intercourse after that. I was falling to sleep but this cramping and lower back pain woke me up and I couldn't sleep anymore. I went to pee and there is more pink on my toilet paper when I wipe my self. I stayed up and started doing some cleaning (could it be the energy rush they talk about or maybe just me thinking I have to leave everything clean before going into labor if I have to go tonight?  I don't know!) it is 12am so I just decided to wait and see if the cramps go away but no, they are still there. Thinking about drinking another cup of RLT while I wait to see what happens. I'll keep you updated ladies.