I didn't know I could love like this again!

MaDee
After I had my son 6 years ago I remember thinking I don't want anymore kids because I will never be able to love someone else as much as I love him. When I found out I was pregnant with my second child I was very nervous and scared, it took me a long time to come to terms with the fact that I would soon have another child to love. When I found out I was having a girl I got even more scared, I remembered telling my husband " I am excited because I don't have a girl but I am scared because I don't know how to love a girl, I only know how to love a boy" up until the day I gave birth I was very nervous and still in a kind of shock that I was going to be a mommy again. As it turns out all of my worrying turned out to be for nothing. I fell in love with my daughter the instant she was born and now I understand what my mom meant when she said with each child your heart grows bigger. I love both of my children equally and I feel wonderful and truly blessed that I got to experience bringing a child into the world again. ❤️