Oh no he didn't

Seriously I am so beyond pissed off right now!!!!! So my husband has been the biggest douche bag ever the last few days and I am over it he's about to bring out the biotch in me... Like seriously I am 36 weeks pregnant and I am the one who cleans, cooks, and takes care of our 4 year old. Which is all good and dandy stay at home mom and he works. But due to pregnancy I have gotten barely any sleep last few weeks my hips hurt I'm hot can't sleep can't get comfortable so on a normal day I may get 2-4 hrs of sleep... So here's why I am pissed he has been the biggest princess ahole douche bag this week like seriously you would think he is on his period. He treats me like poo and gets mad at me for not sleeping it's like dude seriously like I have a choice in the matter and then gets mad if I take a nap like seriously I need some type of sleep any sleep and trying to sleep with his is so impossible anymore he hogs the bed snores and snorts sweats and usually doesn't smell the best either bad breath or stinks from work... He got mad at me for putting 10 in gas this week because he left me none in the car almost on e says your ridiculous you would have been fine which I drove to my parents house who lived across town and drove back home us no that little gas would not have done anything and then that same night on his lunch he lied to me said he was going to eat sandwich she makes at work nope went and spent more money to get himself fast food!!!! And then today i couldn't fall asleep till past 930am he had been asleep for a long while our son woke up around 11 I think wakes me up he's a mommas boy so I wake my husband to go take care of him for me since I have had 2 hrs of sleep he goes out there turns on the tv sits on his butt and plays on his phone so I get up to go pee mad because our son said he was hungry so I get him something to eat I get him dressed and my husband got mad at me and it's like seriously dude you clearly aren't going to take care of him so I have to... And I guess what makes me the maddest is how damn selfish he is like seriously I do little shit for him all the damn time without being asked I just do it because it's nice he is so selfish and such an ahole princess lately and I'm damn tired of it oh and I haven't been back to sleep though I've tried all due to my husband..! Ugh seriously sometimes I wonder....