Feeling a Little Down

Lately I’ve been feeling kinda depressed. I’m 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant which is amazing considering we’ve been trying for almost a year and had a miscarriage in August. But now that I’m pregnant I’m just so run down. I just started this new job at home where I answer phone class I work from 4:30 pm-11 or sometimes 12 am. Which is normally fine but I’m having to wake up at 5 am to take care of my 8 month old niece everyday as well as my 2 year old son. I’m getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night and having no time to sit and relax. I think it’s really getting to me. I would love to tell my sister I can’t watch my niece because my niece is a very difficult baby and having her doesn’t allow any sort of nap for me because my son naps and she doesn’t. I just don’t know what to do. I brought up how I’m struggling to my dad and he doesn’t want me to tell my sister that I’m struggling with my niece because he doesn’t want to stress her out but I’m stressed out. I’m pregnant, I’m up from 5 am to midnight 5 days a week, and I’m not even having time to eat during the day because I have to hold my niece all day or she screams. I don’t know I’m getting run down really fast and I have no clue what to do. 😭😭😭