Think water broke at 34 weeks.

Nicole • Happily married to the man of my dreams. Mom of 2 girls, Elena and Esme, and 3 👼👼👼 .

Currently in Labor and Delivery. Tonight I felt a gush or fluid and have been having bleeding now. They are pretty sure my water broke. Just waiting on a test to confirm. I have cholestasis and Gestational Diabetes as well. Luckily I had steroid shots on New Years <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> and New Years Day so if she’s coming early she at least had some help. Believing she will be great. Prayers appreciated!

Update:

Water did break. They are calling my doctor to see what he wants to do. Delivery will be happening though.

Update #2:

So the plan is to make it through today without going into labor so I can get a second round of steroid shots to develop her lungs, which is tomorrow at 6:30am. After that the plan is to induce if my body hasn’t gone into labor. My doctor told me after your water breaks you usually have the baby within 48 hours. I am on antibiotics every 4 hours till I deliver. The risk for not delivering right away after your water breaks is infection. So that’s why all the antibiotics. I’m really hoping my body goes into labor as soon as I get the shot, and I won’t need drugs, especially pitocin. That stuff sucks! Really hope she comes tomorrow. So ready to have this over😝